Phi-Tau (Beta Kappa)
- Mutant Type: Charisma; Psi; +2 to psi overcharge
- Skill Bonus: +4 Insight checks
- Pacifying Aura: You and each ally adjacent to you never grant combat advantage.
- Vital Presence: Allies adjacent to you gain a +5 bonus to death saving throws.
- Skill Bonus: +4 Conspiracy checks
- Not Really There: +2 Reflex defense
- Two Possibilities: Whenever you draw an Alpha Mutation card, draw two cards from the same deck and choose which one to keep. Put the other on the bottom of the deck.
- Doppelganger Critical: When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and you can use double trouble as a free action.
Bonus Skill: Acrobatics +4
|Skill Bonus||Skill||Ability||Ability Mod.||Origin Mod.|
Originally she was known as Phoebe, a semi-normal girl living in a primitive Victorian/ plague-like world as a young rich aristocrat with her family. Then she began developing an odd ability to sense emotions of others and began to fiddle in medicine. She was slender, but not frail; intelligent and pretty, but emotional. Once her family found out about her “curse” she was abused and locked into an asylum. Among the insane, she began to develop unknown disorders, spoke to herself, and made attempts to escape, all unsuccessful. When the sky parted, and the ’lypse hit she passed out and awoke in an unfamiliar place, her appearance seemingly the same with long black hair, her skin was sickly, sheet white, and her eyes had changed to a bright purple. After hours of walking and talking to herself without any reply for once, she felt a splitting headache and began seeing double. The other her was exactly the same but with lighter hair and seemed to eventually develop a personality of her own, the opposite of Phoebe: calm, apathetic, lawful (?) and stable. After more mindless wandering, she found Kappa sprouting from her as well; the “evil” or “misunderstood” side of her, except male. Phoebe has forgotten her old name long ago from her time in the asylum and has since called herself “Phi,” and oftentimes introducing herself as “Phi-Tau” to not be rude to her other self, and tends to try to keep Kappa concealed. From her experience with things sprouting from her body, she figures there are others that have not yet shown themselves.
Thus begins the crazy house adventure. =D