Muscular female with a big gun - the CAUTION tape should tell you something.
- Prescient Mutant Type: Wisdom; Psi; +2 to psi overcharge
- Prescient Skill Bonus: +4 Interaction and +4 Nature checks
- Prescient Initiative Bonus: +4 Initiative
- Prescient Attack Bonus: +2 Bonus to Opportunity Attack Rolls
- Prescient Defense Bonus: +1 AC and +1 Will
- Speedster Defense Bonus: +2 Reflex
- Speedster Skill Bonus: +4 Acrobatics checks
- Speedster Speed Bonus: +2 Speed if wearing light armor or no armor
Bonus Skill: Athletics +4
|Skill Bonus||Skill||Ability||Ability Mod.||Origin Mod.|
HP=30, AC=18, Fort=15, Ref=16, Will=16, Speed=8, Initiative=8
Equipment: Light Armor, 2-handed Heavy Melee Weapon/2-handed Heavy Ranged Gun (change between physical and psi damage with minor action; requires no ammo), Explorer Kit, Laptop (working)
Litonya is “darting hummingbird” in Native American Indian Miwok. Wakanda is “possesses magical power” in Sioux. She can move up to you, beat you with the gun stock, and then move past you to shoot you or beat you again next round. Flit like a hummingbird, hit like a hawk.
First the the keepers of fire destroy almost the whole world with their bombs in wars with the keepers of the water and air. My people, the keepers of the earth, survived and adapted. Shortly after the first apocalypse, prescience manifested in me and Wakanda was added to my given name, Litonya. Then, when my people were still rebuilding from the first, the second apocalypse totally wiped the world and left us with even more devastation, coupled with destruction from who knows what other worlds. Parts of this world have my world and parts of it have only things alien to me. I’ve seen walking and talking animals, clustered together like people, and warring like the other keepers of my world. My people must survive to care for the land so that it may return from this destruction. If I am the only one left of my people, then I must survive.
Character picture modified from Echo Chernik and the Shadowrun Attitude book.